News Flash!
  • COMPETITION TIME!.......WIN a FREE Sonus Bluetooth hands free/MP3 player
  • CHANGE TO MEMBERS CARS SECTION. Please see Latest News

It appears Mike loves Mike more than ever before....lol

Jeese! He actually sounds more self centred than ever before! Listening to him he kinda contradicts himself all the time.......says he has no beef with Ed and Ed didnt leave because of anything between him and Ed, then starts slagging Ed off and blaming him for everything! I like watching the old wheeler dealers, and have only watched two episodes of the "new" series where Ant takes over and haven't watched it since. Most of the tricky repairs arent actually done by Ant! Same as the last show he was in (for the love of cars), theres a whole team who actually do most of the work. So for me the new show is a bit of a farce.

Used to like Mike Brewer but "as a consequence" kinda think he's just a bit of a tosser now! Lol  He does love using his new catchphrase a lot eh!

People that keep telling us what a good egg they are ain't for me.....IMO Mike is a self centered salesman that has made good off the back of others.

Ant is a nice guy that's gifted at bodywork but weak mechanically whereas Ed was/is a gifted all rounder.

fingers crossed we'll soon be seeing more of Ed on our TV screens 😊

• Like 1

Would love to see Ed do another similar show. As you say, he's a great all rounder, plus some of his tips are great. Same with Fuzz Townsend, who is imo the best out of all the mechanics in these type of shows. 

Ed has already done a Pilot Show so we might be seeing him back on our screens ?           Yeah,  I too love Fuzz.....excepting when he goes off on one about buses....lol

Upon checking I see Ed has made the first Show for "Ed China's Garage Revival" and it looks like he'll also be involved with another Show called "Built by many"

He's restoring an E-Type in episode1......it's not been released quite yet but you can view a trailer here :  https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1116975_trailer-released-for-edd-chinas-2nd-new-car-show-built-by-many

Every cloud has a silver lining

• Like 1