News Flash!
  • COMPETITION TIME!.......WIN a FREE Sonus Bluetooth hands free/MP3 player
  • CHANGE TO MEMBERS CARS SECTION. Please see Latest News
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What did Santa bring for your modern classic?

What pressies did your modern classic get for Christmas? Let's see them here!

Mindy my MK1 MX5 got nice stainless steel will covers courtesy of my wife Gayle.

20181228_142824.jpg

Carly Cooper (my gen 2 MINI) got two new rear brake calipers, pads and sensors (cos the brakes went on Christmas Eve!) Will add a pic of those later. 

DD my Honda Civic Aerodeck got a promise from me to renew her front caliper and get her mot, plus possibly some paintwork in the spring/summer. 

• Like 1

Love the chrome sills Dave.

Santa did treat my old Civic indirectly i.e. I now have a new Sat-Nav unit to have a play with.

You could treat Tubs to a tankful of petrol if it's feeling left out.

• Haha 2

You ain't wrong Mate,  a good wash leaves a decent motor looking a million dollars.

In the lead up to Xmas, New Year/Hogmanay my car was manky from London pollution.....once I washed my car I fell in love all over again....lol

New beige folding hood & frame for the Mk1 courtesy SWMBO. Well, a minted used one but utterly brand new.

Me got.....

1) A new Tefal electric pressure cooker, which I actually wanted.

2) A rancid bottle of "fake" Southern Comfort battery acid chemical laden pish. Boiled up in France under license. Never seen Kentucky hickory charcoal refining. Pure boak. Good for sauces I guess.

3) Hill-climbing survival/food pack kit..... which I wanted

4) 6000 Lumen triple lens headtorch ....for a variety of uses. Look a bit of a pyscho with it on but hey ho. If I look at you, you get blinded as I kick you in the nuts for any cheeky comments.

5) A case of excellent Frog vinos, 3 red 3 white. 

6) Money for tickets on the Waverley to Arran when the season starts. My Papa worked on her & the Jeanie Deans etc.

All in all, cannot complain.

Rememember the kick in the nuts offer though. No charge.?

Edited by Oldspice
  • Haha 2

So that's what the bright light was over your way.....thought it was either the north star shining bright down on the Baba jeesusus or a helicopter doing a search and rescue! Lol some decent gifts there mate, and some descriptions that made me giggle! ?