News Flash!
  • COMPETITION TIME!.......WIN a FREE Sonus Bluetooth hands free/MP3 player
  • CHANGE TO MEMBERS CARS SECTION. Please see Latest News
Krzys

Random thoughts here

Hello ladies and creatures of the interballs!

This is a place for you to post and discuss literally any topic you want, within reason.

So my first thought is that my insurance is going to be more work for me this time around, lube needed! O.o

• Like 2

Mine is due soon too.......expecting it to be high but i have a secret wepon up my sleeve to counteract them with! Just checked and all the points are now off my license!! Should bring it down again! :D

Oh, my second thought for the day....NHS sucks! Cant even get my pain killers because doc wont issue without seeing me first! Im just outta hospital, still got the problem and the only answer is pain releif for the forseeable. Gimme my drugs ya bam!

:ph34r:

• Sad 1

Lots of time spent doing bank stuff currently! 

Sorting Mortgage before I become a director and waiting for the bank to get back to me with the money so I can become a director!! 

• Like 1

My insurance provider wanted £520 to renew....rang 'em....but they wouldn't budge on price......within minutes,  I got a superior policy for £350 on a Comparison Site.

Must admit I did everything back ways this year  i.e.  I renewed my insurance before I MOT'd the car.....fingers crossed Ricky Rust hasn't attacked the underside of my loveable Honda Civic 1.4S.

I prescribe Whiskey for the weekend Dave.

• Like 1

Whisky fixes everything! Got a nice 12 yr single malt sitting there, can see it disappearing this weekend! Lol

• Like 2

On 24/03/2018 at 8:48 AM, Gel said:

My insurance provider wanted £520 to renew....rang 'em....but they wouldn't budge on price......within minutes,  I got a superior policy for £350 on a Comparison Site.

Must admit I did everything back ways this year  i.e.  I renewed my insurance before I MOT'd the car.....fingers crossed Ricky Rust hasn't attacked the underside of my loveable Honda Civic 1.4S.

I prescribe Whiskey for the weekend Dave.

Mine want an extra ~£420 for both cars this year :ph34r:

Shopping around I hope do get that down some but I by no means expect it to be much.

• Sad 1

Update on the insurance, managed to get it down by nearly £200 across the two cars. Happy with that :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Krzys said:

Update on the insurance, managed to get it down by nearly £200 across the two cars. Happy with that :)

Wow! That's some saving mate! Who did you go with?

On 29/03/2018 at 8:45 PM, Dave said:

Wow! That's some saving mate! Who did you go with?

Bob is staying with Admiral and Steve will be insured through Greenlight.

On 01/04/2018 at 8:54 AM, Gel said:

Excellent result Krzys :)

Thanks,  already spent it elsewhere mind xD

• Like 1

On 03/04/2018 at 11:13 AM, Krzys said:

Bob is staying with Admiral and Steve will be insured through Greenlight.

Thanks,  already spent it elsewhere mind xD

That's the style :)

I'm preparing my Civic for MOT today.....just need to fit a stop/tail bulb, new wipers and pump the tyres.....my passenger seat belt receptor isn't inclined to engage without considerable force.....I'll dismantle the receiver and see if I can effect a repair.....if not I'll try and pick one up from a local scrap dealer.

Exciting times eh !

• Like 1

I've been looking at wipers too, the ones on Bob are a few years old now so are ready for fresh rubber, might as well source some for Steve too. I've got the measurements somewhere so least it's just a matter of ordering when I leave myself the spare cash.

11 hours ago, Krzys said:

I've been looking at wipers too, the ones on Bob are a few years old now so are ready for fresh rubber, might as well source some for Steve too. I've got the measurements somewhere so least it's just a matter of ordering when I leave myself the spare cash.

If you've got any more spare cash, throw some this way!! I'm bloody skint again! On the plus side, did just sell the new oem front brake discs I bought for the TypeR to my boss today so that's a bonus! (and yes, money already being spent, got a 40th b'day party in Glasgow tomorrow night to go to! )

I wish, my phone's taken a dose of water damage this morning, partly my own fault mind so that now needs dealing with 9_9

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear your phone's up the Swanny Krzys :$ (hee he I have no idea what the emotion signifies)

I left my car at the MOT Station for it's MOT this morning.....it's in pretty good mechanical order so fingers crossed it passes without serious issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gel said:

Sorry to hear your phone's up the Swanny Krzys :$ (hee he I have no idea what the emotion signifies)

I left my car at the MOT Station for it's MOT this morning.....it's in pretty good mechanical order so fingers crossed it passes without serious issue.

It happens, had it since Jan 2014 so a decent innings!

Fingers crossed for the MOT but I'm sure it'll be fine :)

• Like 1